Summer is our favourite time of year and we never want it to end. Mostly because of the ice-cream and warm days outside. We created these fun, summer-themed free printouts that you can use for your crafting projects all year round! Make your next present extra sweet and even more fun with this fantastic craft idea. Create your own gift tags, embellish gift-wrap or treat bags, or use them as simply decorations. It's easy to create some super cute mini ice cream gift tags and a personal touch to your next present or craft project.
What you will need:
-Double sided tape
-Pom Poms, Pipe Cleans, Paper Clips, Ribbons, Twine, & Pens (various colours for your own personal touch & style)
Step by step:
- Print out the Make Me Iconic printout on 250gsm paper. Always make sure to set your printer output settings to ‘high’ for the highest quality print
- Cut around all the templates following the black lines. Try to be as accurate as possible as this will determine the quality of the finished product
- Where indicated, hole punch the shape in the corner on the smaller gift tags
- On the larger gifts tags using for embellish gifts, add either glue or double sided tape and a green pom pom to the Bubble O Bills nose. This is optional, but adds a nice 3-dimensional touch to your gift wrap
- Lastly decorate your wrapped present, photo frame or craft project using your gift tags and embellishing tags. Use double sided tape to underneath your embellishing tags to stick on top of your gift wrapped item. Add pipe cleaners instead of ribbon. Use a paper clip to attach a gift tag to a treat bag.