FREE shipping on all orders over $100 - Expect delays in Shipping due to Covid Restrictions
make our mini grocery bag ♻ and play shop
What you need:
4 x A4 brown Felt
Step by Step:
- Cut felt into below sizes
One 7.5cm x 12.5
Two 7.5cm x 18cm
Two 12.5 x 18cm
Two 30cm x 3cm
- Pin the two 12.5cm x 18cm pieces to the 7.5cm x 12.5 piece. Then sew them together about .5cm from the edge. Because we are making this bag from felt there is no edges to finish off so it won't fray.
- Once you've done that pin on your 7.5cm x 18cm pieces to each side to form the bag and sew the edges. Then turn the bag inside out.
- Then cut round the open top edge using pinking shears to create the zig zaggged effect.
- Now pin and sew on your handles.
Now your children can go shopping and carry lots of little treats in their new bags.