Christmas crafting fun with our iconic wreath
Christmas Iconic Wreath
What you need:
- Tinsel round wreath
- Make Me Iconic glass ornament
- Make Me Iconic Loose Change Wands
- Hot glue gun
- Pack of silver pipe cleaners
- Wire edge ribbon – pink
- Selection of small colour baubles and Santa’s
- Festive music playing in the background while you create (optional)
Step by Step
How to Make The Bow
2. Grab the 22cm piece and overlap the ends and hot glue together creating a circle.
4. Take the 16cm piece and tuck fold into a V ensuring that you can only see the front of the ribbon facing you.
5. Hot glue the V onto the back of the figure 8.
How to Make the Star Wand
1. Grab two pipe cleaners and twist them together right at the end to make a really long pipe cleaner
2. Tightly wrap it around the wooden handle of the wand. You won’t need any glue to keep it on.
How to Add Hooks to the Christmas Ornaments
1. Cut silver pipe cleaners up into lengths of 8cm
2. Cut the string off the MMI ornaments and attach the pipe cleaner making a hook shape at the end
Now comes the fun part – attached all your ornaments to your wreath and hang for a truly joyful vibe.