Summer Craft: Australia Day craft for your Aussie Burger! 🍔
We are looking forward to having lots to celebrate about this coming year. There are so many new goodies on their way this year which we can't wait to share with you all really soon. But if you and the kids are looking for an excuse to make your own little Australia Day party at home this weekend we have some great craft ideas to add to your Iconic Aussie Burger set. This is one of our most popular toys so we can't wait to share these fun ideas to dress it up just that little bit more for Australia Day. Or get in quick if you don't have our stacking burger in your toy collection yet... we promise you won't regret it!
Goodies you need:
1. Make Me Iconic Burger Flag template (printed in colour on good quality paper)
3. Double sided tape
4. 3mm diameter dowel in 5cm lengths x 9
Step by step:
1. Download our Make Me Iconic Burger Flag template in colour on good quality white paper
2. Cut out the flags as best you can. You can also use a cutting knife and ruler if you really want straight edges.
3. Fold the flag in half and give it a good crease on the inside fold
4. Put double sided tape on the "inside back" half of the flag
5. Place the dowel on the inside and press down firmly. Repeat for each flag
Presto! Easy to make and easy to add to your Aussie Burger!
Shop our Aussie Burger!
With so many fun ways to extend your wooden toy play - why not grab a tasty burger from our online shop and make it a meal at home with all our step by step crafting instructions below!